Recent news from our Medium Blog
Unibright and Fraunhofer IPK collaborate on baselining additive manufacturing
Unibright Partners with Provide to Create First ‘Baselined’ Blockchain Toolset for the Enterprise
Using the Unibright Connector to integrate SAP ERP and Microsoft Dynamics via Baseline
Unibright and others build integration demo, “baselining” SAP ERP and Microsoft Dynamics 365
Unibright Token (UBT) listing on Bittrex
Token issuing, setting up liquidity pools, simulation and trading with Unibright Freequity
Summary of our AMA (April 2020)
Two years since the ICO: Great achievements — and more to come!
Baseline: Repo public // Unibright on the TSC // „Baselining“ explained
Reneweable Energy “on chain”, new workshop and framework customer for Unibright
What is Unibright?
Unibright is a team of blockchain specialists, architects, developers and consultants with 20+ years of experience in business processes and integration. We turn ideas into businesses, and improve processes with the help of blockchain technology.
We develop enterprise applications, invest in start ups, build process modelling tools and create a 360° ecosystem around tokenized assets.
The Unibright Token (UBT) is our Utility Token needed for all products and services offered
Smart Contract Creation
Unibright tokens are required to register every smart contract deployed on our platform. This mandatory process will help standardize the highest quality smart contracts throughout our entire platform.
Smart Contract Connection
Unibright tokens are required each time a unibright conformant smart contract is connecting to another contract or existing it system via the Unibright Connector.
Unibright Tokens are required for services and components offered via Freequity, our tokenization solution. This includes workshops and products like our liquidity solution.
The story behind Unibright
SAP solution provider
Own integration platform
First versions of tools
More templates, more blockchains
Freequity and Thinktank
- SPO Consulting GmbH, Germany, providing SAP related software solutions worldwide for top players like Lufthansa, Samsung, Siemens and many more.
- Riding the Web 2.0 by developing SAP Enterprise Portals and Full-Stack .NET applications allowing our customers to integrate Web 2.0 opportunities into their IT landscape.
- Launching the cloud-based SPO Process Integration Platform (moving to Microsoft Azure in 2016), supporting business processes for top players in the banking sector and manufacturing industry.
- Strategic expansion of the top management, deciding on a spin-off for Research & Development on blockchain and workflow technologies with focus on Ethereum.
- Definition of the Unibright Contract Interface, and the Unibright Smart Contract Lifecycle. Prototypes of Workflow Designer, Lifecycle Manager, Explorer and Connector for Ethereum and SAP.
- Partnering up with Ambisafe and Iconiqlabs to prepare token launch, setting up business and signing contracts with seed investors.
- First working version of Unibright connector to SAP integrating Ethereum blockchains. Prototype Version of Unibright connector to .NET and JAVA connecting legacy systems.
- First working version of Workflow Designer, Lifecycle Manager and Explorer for internal use with Ethereum blockchains and SAP.
- Providing more workflow templates and specific interfaces to the workflow designer. Adding smart code generation for different blockchains.
- Beta version of Workflow Designer, Lifecycle Manager Explorer and Unibright connector. Tests and Quality Assurance. First pilot customers using Unibright Framework.
- Product readiness of the Unibright Framework, adding more templates and blockchains. Establishing Unibright.solutions
- Establishing Unibright Freequity and Unibright Thinktank
Master of Computer Science. 20+ years of experience in business modelling and software engineering. Blockchain enthusiast, coding solidity. Gap bridging middleware specialist, with expert level know-how on SAP Integration. CEO of a software development company and part of the leader board of an international operating consulting company. Always hungry for new approaches, valuations and solutions.
Master of Computer Science, 20 years of experience in business modelling and software architecture. Interdisciplinary acting cross media specialist. Expert level know-how on designing and creating full stack business applications and leading agile software teams. CEO of a software development company and part of the leader board of an international operating consulting company. Always in search for the perfect harmony of architectural aesthetics and functional simplicity.
Full stack developer with 15+ years of experience in web application development. Specialized in providing framework solutions for content management. Expert level know-how on Open Web Platform technologies and user experience design. Always committed to build accessible and sustained user interfaces for variable application requirements.
We employ a highly powerful distributed network of tech experts, developers and consultants from various fields allowing us to scale to every project's demand.
Dr. Thomas Schmidt
PhD, Computer Linguist, mathematician and information scientist. 20+ years of experience in software engineering, project management and ISO standardization initiatives for speech and language technology and digital research infrastructures. Expert knowledge in data modelling, XML technologies and interoperability.